Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Look Back at September

Table Decor on Planet Mom! September was an exciting introduction to the new theme of Together on Planet Mom. Each table created a unique version of what Planet Mom looks like in their universe. The posters were splashed with magazine cutouts of things from diapers, sippy cups, and toys to things like purses, high heels and running shoes! It was a wonderful reminder of how much we all have in common on Planet Mom as well as how beautifully different we all are! I laughed out loud as I looked over each poster in preperation for completing and laminating them. I got a sense of each woman in our group and her heart as well as what makes her laugh and cry. I hope you find humor in the posters as you glance at them each week while making small talk at your table. I hope they strike up intriguing conversation about dreams, hopes and daily realities. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment