Friday, October 30, 2009

Slimy Bath Toys!

Does anyone else's kiddos' bath toys get slimy and nasty? I feel like I clean bath toys CONSTANTLY! And I am pretty stinkin' meticulous even do say so myself. It takes some bleach and a toothbrush to get the yucky stuff off and half the time I end up tossing the toys anyways. The bath toys at your house may not get as gross as ours (because we have well water) but nevertheless I found a much more acceptable solution: RUN THEM THROUGH THE DISHWASHER! I got this little hint from a friend this last week and I feel as though my life has been forever improved upon! Okay so it probably isn't that drastic, but this mama was pleased to find a simpler solution to a household dilemma. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that tip Tara! I bet all of us moms can relate to that. That helped and now I'll have Connor help me put his yucky bath toys in the dishwasher. Right on! Love that you posted this.

    ReplyDelete